Breakout speakers and poster presenters should direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Breakout Speakers
· Presentations should be done in PowerPoint. Any presentations done in Apple’s Keynote will need to be converted into a PDF in order for it to be used in a presentation. No overhead projectors will be available.
· Speakers should plan to speak no longer than 15 minutes to allow time for questions from the audience and other panel members as well as discussion of topics covered by the panel.
· Speakers must submit their PowerPoint presentations to the Speaker Ready Room at least 2 hours in advance of their breakout session
· Speakers should arrive at the breakout session room no later than ten minutes before the session starts to get acquainted with the technology, make sure the presentation is loaded, meet the other speakers, and resolve any last-minute issues. Each room will have a track host who will be available to assist as needed.
· Please be advised that all presentations will be posted on a secure website for attendees after the conference. If you wish to have your presentations excluded from the proceedings, please contact email@example.com
with that request by May 19, 2014.
Changes to Abstracts: April 1, 2014
Speaker Registration Deadline: April 1, 2014
Presentation excluded from Proceedings request: May 19, 2014
Speaker Ready Room: 203 A
Track 1: Advanced Biofuels and Biorefinery Platforms: 201 A
Track 2: Feedstock Crops and Biomass Supply: 204 A
Track 3: Renewable Chemical Platforms and Bio-Based Materials: 201 B
Track 4: Specialty Chemicals, Pharma Intermediaries, Food Ingredients: 204 B
Track 5: Synthetic Biology and Microbial Genomics: 201 C
Track 6: Growing Global Markets: 204 C
Track 7: Research Papers: 202 A
Track 8: Technical Presentations: 202 B
POSTER PRESENTER SET-UP
The posters are 4 ft high x 8 ft wide (120 cm x 240 cm). Your display may be smaller than this, but it cannot exceed this size limit as you will interfere with your fellow presenters’ presentations. Oversized posters will not be accommodated.
Location: Hall A
Poster presenters need to pick up their badge/credentials at registration PRIOR to gaining access to the hall to set up on Wednesday.
BIO will provide push pins on site to mount the posters.
POSTER DISPLAY AND POSTER SESSION & RECPETION DETAILS
Poster Presenter Set Up
Wednesday, May 14: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Poster Display Hours
Wednesday, May 14: 4:00pm - 5:30pm
Thursday, May 15: 7:30am - 12:00pm
*On site, each poster presenter is responsible for his or her poster at ALL times. BIO will not accept responsibility for the posters.
POSTER PRESENTER DISMANTLE AND MOVE-OUT
Thursday, May 15: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
SHIPPING AND STORAGE
Please note that Poster Presenters are responsible for their own shipping and storage. Please plan on hand-carrying your poster with you into the Exhibit Hall for set-up.