Conference News & Highlights
• Don't forget to book your hotel sleeping room
for the 2014 BIO IPCC-Spring Conference in April! The room block will fill fast!
• Congress Passes Omnibus Spending Agreement
. Read BIO CEO Jim Greenwood's blogpost
on the bill.
• Top Patently BIOtech articles of 2013. Read more here
• Follow @rzwahlen, @CarolineatBIO and @HansSauerAtBIO for live Twitter updates
from the 2014 BIO IPCC-Spring Conference in Palm Springs, CA this April! #BIOIPCC
• Presentations Slides
from the 2013 BIO IPCC-Fall Conference were distributed via email to registered attendees on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. If you did not receive them or you need a certificate of attendance, please contact email@example.com.
• The "Designer Baby" Patent: Why the Patent System Should Not Regulate Science
. Read more here
• Click here
to read BIO's statement on the Supreme Court's Myriad decision
• Patently Biotech
. Interested in staying up-to-date? We've got you covered. Visit BIO's blog Patently Biotech
at BIOtechNOW to stay informed on the latest happenings in your industry.