Advanced media registration is available and encouraged. All programs at the Livestock Biotech Summit are open to attendance by members of the media. Complimentary media registration is available to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials.
Valid press credentials include:
• Official photo identification from employing news agency
• A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
• A publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor.
Freelance journalists may also apply for complimentary media registration, but must present:
• A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
• A by-lined story dated within the last six months
**Web-based, college, and freelance reporters are strongly encouraged to register in advance. Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
For more information or questions, please contact:
BIO Director, Food & Ag Communications
Caitlin G. Kennedy
BIO Communications Manager