The BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology is the world's largest industrial biotechnology event for business leaders, investors, and policy makers in biofuels, biobased products, and renewable chemicals.
BIO is excited to bring this conference to Montreal highlighting the industry's growth, importance for generating green jobs, making greener products and cleaner processes all aimed at building a biobased economy.
Date: June 16-19, 2013
Location: Montréal, Canada
Venue: Palais des congrès de Montréal
• Over 1,200 attendees from over 35 countries
• Plenary and Breakout Sessions featuring key thought leaders
• Presentation of the George Washington Carver Award
• Specialized Workshops
• Poster Session and Reception
• Clean Tech Investor Sessions
• BIO One-on-One business partnering meetings
• Exhibit Hall
• Networking Receptions
Old World charm meets North American energy in the beautiful city of Montréal. Consider spending more time in Montreal to take part in the Grand Prix Montréal or Festival International de Jazz de Montréal, which will also be held in June!