Thank you for attending the 2013 BIO Convention in China!
November 11-13, 2013 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing, China
The BIO Convention in China brings together executives from biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies and investment firms from North America, Europe and Asia to meet and explore business opportunities with China's emerging biotech sector.
BIO is renowned for its successful business development, partnering and investor meetings in North America, Europe and Asia. Partnering at this conference will be powered by BIO One-on-One PartneringTM, an interactive environment to intelligently search, contact and schedule private meetings with potential partners and investors.
The 2012 BIO Convention in China had a diverse representation of attendees and countries, with a strong biotech and pharma presence.
Click here to see the archive of BIO Business Link newsletters and to sign up to recieve the newsletter in your inbox.
Recent China Biotech News
• U.S./China biotech hybrid lands $25M to back global R&D strategy: Article
• Apexigen lands $20M round as China biotech partners advance antibodies: Article
• China Biotech In Review: China's Rx Market To Total $315 Billion In 2020: Article
• Biotech firm’s stem-cell deal could reap rewards in China: Article
• Dutch firm to set up China Fund to boost biotech sector: Article
• China Biotech In Review: Simcere Raises $65 Million By Selling Boda Subsidiary: Article
• Horizon Clinches Landmark Deal in China: Article
• Mindray Medical of Shenzhen will pay $105 million to acquire Zonare Medical Systems: Article
• BioDuro opens Shanghai discovery lab: Article
• China's Biotech Future: Article
Working with the Shanghai Newsummitbio Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., BIO is pleased to offer a unique opportunity to maximize your time in China by attending two industry events, held back-to-back, that will position your organization in front of leading biopharma decision makers, government officials and R&D executives for information exchange, developing new business and networking.
Thanks to all who attended the Fourth Annual China (Taizhou) International Medical Expo on November 8-10, 2013, in Taizhou, Jiangsu. For more information, please contact Kelly Zhang, Shanghai Newsummitbio Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., at firstname.lastname@example.org.