Media registration for the 2014 BIO CEO & Investor Conference is now open. Media registration is available to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials.
Valid press credentials include:
- Official photo identification from employing news agency
- A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
- A publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis. Web-based, college, and freelance reporters are strongly encouraged to register in advance.
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
Note: Videotaping and audio recording of sessions is prohibited without signed waivers from all session speakers; please contact BIO Communications for more information (contact information below).
BIO Communications is available to assist you with contacting companies and speakers, and setting up interviews. Please contact us and let us know how we might be able to help you onsite.
BIO will provide a fully functioning press work room with computers, internet access, and printers.
BIO Manager, Event & Health Communications
Tools and Resources
- A registered media list will be available starting January 27, 2014. Please contact Daniel Seaton.