BIO One-on-One Partnering
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is the most cost-effective, efficient way to make valuable connections in the biotech and pharma industry without traveling the world.
With BIO One-on-One Partnering, you can communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientific management executives attending BIO’s events. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling for you.
In addition to BIO’s portfolio of events, the BIO One-on-One Partnering system can be used at the following industry events:
- JPM (the partnering ecosystem surrounding the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference)
- The Sofinnova Japan Biopharma Partnering Conference
- Lyon Biopole partnering events
- Business France’s MedStartUp
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your company profile, focusing on the opportunities you have to offer other companies.
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your partnering calendar. Make as much time available as you can. When participating in BIO meetings, you can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet and send them tailored meeting requests. You can continue to message companies after the conference.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly.
Partnering questions? We're here to help.
- Email: BIOpartnering@bio.org
- Phone: 866-356-5155 (US) or +1-202-962-6666 (Int'l)
- Looking for a tutorial on how to use the partnering system? Check out our Partnering Resources page.
“BIO’s partnering system has dramatically increased the effectiveness of our event. It is a great system that continues to increase the number of partnering meetings and Japanese partnership opportunities at our conference every year. It is very easy to use.”
- Goro Takeda, Venture Partner, Sofinnova Ventures