BIO One-on-One Partnering @ JPM 2017
JPM 2017 Receptions, Events & Conferences can be found on this page! JP Morgan 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare
BIO hosts more than 50,000 partnering meetings worldwide annually, making BIO events the largest springboard of biotech deals in the world. To benefit the biotech community, BIO is offering complimentary access to BIO One-on-One Partnering™ during JPM to make it easier and more affordable to partner in downtown San Francisco from January 8 - 13. BIO One-on-One Partnering™ will allow you to do the following at JPM:
- Request meetings with thousands of biotechs, investors, in-licensors, academics, research institutes, patient groups and more with a few clicks
- Schedule meeting space in BIO’s meeting suites, 4 blocks from Union Square
- BIO members get 2 hours worth of meeting(s) for free. Thereafter: $30/half-hour, $50/hour
- Non-members: $60/half-hour, $100/hour.
- Schedule meetings in your own space or public space: free
- System access: free
- Add someone to the system: free
Already registered? Log in at partnering.bio.org/JPM2017
To book meeting space without using the partnering system, click here.
BIO meeting space is only 3 or 4 blocks from Union Square, toward Market Street! BIO meeting space is located at:
St. Giles International, 785 Market Street, 4th and 5th Floors, San Francisco, CA 94103
BIO semi-private meeting point example:
A rectangular table with 2 to 4 chairs surrounded by 1 to 2 walls and 1 to 2 room dividers, with an open doorway.
We hope you are excited about this new service and we would love to hear your feedback and questions. Please email BIO Partnering (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.