BIO is pleased to invite you to the following event:
Getting the Most out of
BIO One-on-One Partnering Webinar
Thursday, June 2, 2011
11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Interested in the BIO Business Forum this June in Washington DC? Or is your company already participating and would like to learn more? Do you know how to create a profile to most effectively target the right matches for you? How to get productive results from your one-on-one meetings?
Join this free webinar to discuss these questions, plus the benefits, tips and tools of BIO One-on-One Partnering, taking place during the BIO International Convention in Washington, DC, June 27-30, 2011.
Spend 60 minutes in the peace and quiet of your office and learn how to improve your performance at your BIO partnering meetings. This will be a live demonstration of the BIO One-on-One Partnering software, with the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of a productive and effective partnering experience.
Who Should Attend:
Business Development professionals
And anyone who's interested!
Attendee Takeaways :
1. What is the Business Forum?
2. How do I get in to BIO One-on-One Partnering?
3. Tip for Success
4. One-on-One System Demonstration
Speakers will include:
- Joseph Colangelo, Senior Manager, Business Development, BIO
- Rena'e Love, Manager, Partnering Program & Investor Outreach, BIO
- George MacDougall, Coordinator, Partnering & Investor Programs, BIO