Emerging companies to showcase their ground-breaking achievements
A selective group of CEOs and COOs from emerging industrial biotechnology companies will present new technologies, accomplishments, and business cases during the Clean Tech Investor Sessions at the BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology, the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) announced today.
“The Clean Tech Investor Sessions at BIO’s World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology will help facilitate these much need investment opportunities for emerging companies while granting investors a first-hand look into some of the most cutting-edge technology,” said Brent Erickson, executive vice president of BIO’s Industrial & Environmental Section. “Innovative industrial biotechnology companies were selected to participate in this program based on their breakthrough clean technologies, bio-based consumer product strategies, and extensive intellectual property coverage.”
Clean Tech Investor Sessions discussion panel include:
Biorefinery Project Financing: Renewable Chemicals & Advanced Biofuels
Moderator: Taite McDonald, Senior Advisor, Energy & Clean Technology Government Initiatives, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Felipe Pereira, Sector Manager, AIB, Department of Chemical Industry, BNDE
- Neil Cameron, PhD, Investment Director, Emerald Technology Ventures
- Thomas J. Erickson, Co-President and Director, First Green Partners
- Thomas JG Huot, Managing Director, VantagePoint Capital Partners
- Denis Lucquin, Managing Partner and Chairman, Sofinnova Partners (Invited)
- Ludwig Goris, Investment Manager, Capricorn Venture Partners
Companies selected to present to investors include:
- Bruce Dannenberg, President & CEO,Phytonix Corporation
- Jamie Bacher, CEO, Pareto Biotechnologies
- Jonathan Carley, VP of Business Development,CO2 Solutions Inc.
- Sean Sutcliffe, Chairman & CEO,Green Biologics
- Dan Meagher, CEO, Agrivida, Inc
- Margaret McCormick, CEO, Matrix Genetics
- Alexandre Zanghellini, Co- Founder & CEO, Arzeda Corp
The World Congress will be held May 12-15, 2014, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia. Visit our site for further information on this year's conference.
Registration is complimentary for qualiﬁed investors and security analysts to access the Clean Tech Investor Sessions and the Exhibit Hall. Investors wishing to attend the full BIO World Congress conference must register separately and will receive a discounted rate. Please contact us at email@example.com to receive your complimentary investor coupon code for access to the Company Presentations and for instructions on how to process a discounted full-conference registration.
All World Congress sessions are open to credentialed media. Complimentary media registration is available to editors and reporters with valid press credentials working full time for print, broadcast or web publications. Registration for reporters is now open.