Leading Health Tech Innovation
Healthcare data can revolutionize how we think of every part of the healthcare ecosystem. Once the domain of niche consumer products like Jawbone and Fitbit, digital health is now disrupting the healthcare industry by creating new value using wearables and patient engagement data.
Investments in corporate innovation and startups are outpacing previous years as investors and healthcare companies expect innovation to come from areas such as data interoperability, mental health, and personalized care. According to Global Market Insights Inc., the worldwide digital health market is projected to hit $504.4B by 2025.
In light of this opportunity, the Leading Health Tech Innovation course was developed to provide a comprehensive guide to structuring a successful health tech product, service, or venture.
This course is not just for entrepreneurs or those who join startups in the Health Tech space; it's also for those inventing new products and services within medium and large healthcare companies and looking to embrace the transformative power of AI-wearables and machine learning.
Why Choose the Leading Health Tech Innovation Course?
In this six-week, intensive online course, MIT faculty director Rosalind Picard and world-renowned guest speakers in the health tech venture and digital health innovation space will provide a comprehensive road map of how to:
- Navigate the health tech venture and innovation space.
- Understand and apply the transformative power of health data and AI.
- Create a successful health tech product, service, or venture.
- Attend the entire 6-week online course
- Participate 6 to 8 hours per week in collaborative online learning
- Certificate issued by: MIT School of Architecture and Planning