The Data Integrity Coordinator acts as a technical liaison between the IT department and the Database Governance Team (DGT). This position will report to the Director of DB operations, many of this positions projects and tasks will be in coordination with the DGT.
- Based on direction from the DGT, work with the BIO DB team on data cleanup projects and tasks.
- Work with the BIO Membership department in ensuring BIO’s data entry rules are followed (data integrity) and documented. Follow up with end users as necessary.
- Work with BIO’s Database Manger and backend DB cleanup tools (Validity, D&B, etc.) to proactively and reactively clean up BIO’s data.
- Work with BIO staff and external vendors to monitor BIO integrations in order to ensure data flowing into BIO’s DB systems are clean and accurate.
- Using reports from DB cleanup tools, work with all BIO staff to ensure data rules are being followed to keep BIO’s data clean and up to date.
- Work with the DB Manager to train Data Entry and Customer Service staff on BIO’s AMS system and BIO’s SOPs for data entry.
- Monitor and maintain the DB Help email box and deliver level 1 support on database issues to internal BIO staff. Will escalate items as needed to the rest of the DB team.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding BIO’s AMS and other web related applications for both internal IT Department use as well as general BIO staff use
- Other duties as assigned
- Comfortable with database and web applications
- Experience with reporting tools
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma -- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Familiar with relational database structure and/or applications (Fonteva/SFDC preferred)