This year's BIO Investor Forum will feature Fireside Chats with key industry innovators including Wende Hutton, General Partner at Canaan, and panel discussions that raise the level of conversation and debate about hot therapeutic areas and business trends affecting the industry.
Programming will explore:
- What characterizes a successful biopharma-digital therapeutic alliance?
- How are new CFIUS rules affecting your China investor fundraising options?
- What types of diagnostics can build reimbursement strategies most easily?
- What oncology targets seen most promising but not overstocked with programs?
- Which new CNS treatment approaches are making the most clinical progress?
- How can tax-advantaged “Opportunity Zones” accelerate fundraising?
- What licensing ripples are formed by large biopharma’s M&A deal fever?
- What new models are investors creating to accelerate translational research from universities into corporate drug development?
- How should you adapt your board recruitment to ensure compliance with board diversity regulations?
- What bottlenecks can be overcome to cut clinical trial costs in half?
- What new alternative funding models are emerging to supplement venture capital?
- How should you react if biotech investors are suffering IPO and M&A fatigue?
- Which AI-based approaches are reliably accelerating drug development?
- What evidence should gene therapy developers be gathering now to compelling demonstrate value to payers later?