Now in its 22nd year, the BIO CEO & Investor Conference is one of the largest investor conferences focused on established and emerging publicly traded and select private biotech companies. Because our mission is to support industry-wide success, we present a broad and unbiased view of investment opportunities.
Each year the BIO CEO & Investor Conference provides a neutral forum where institutional investors, industry analysts, and senior biotechnology executives have the opportunity to shape the future investment landscape of the biotechnology industry.
The conference features issue-oriented plenary sessions, educational sessions focused on hot therapeutic areas and key business issues, company presentations, one-on-one meetings, and networking opportunities.
Our therapeutic workshops feature MDs, CSOs and industry analysts discussing the latest information on pipeline innovation for breakthrough therapeutic topics in biopharma. Seasoned industry executives and analysts delve into timely and relevant business models, deal-making and investment trends on our business roundtables.
- More than 430 delegates attended from 29 countries
- 1,250 BIO One-on-One Partnering™ meetings
- More than 290 companies represented
- 50 innovative companies from around the world presenting their story
Why Investors Attend
- Hear from and meet one-on-one with management from the top biotechnology companies.
- Evaluate fresh investment opportunities including compatible, complementary and competitive companies.
- Attend candid panel discussions with leading clinical experts and company experts on the latest therapies and technologies in development.
- Get a ‘big picture’ overview of the industry and the issues affecting investments now and in the future.
Why Companies Attend
- Present company story to an audience of target investors.
- Meet one-on-one with new and current investors, analysts, investment bankers and other potential corporate partners.
- Hear candid panel discussions and keynotes by veteran investment and company executives.
- Network with peers, investors and potential partners attending the conference.
- Get the pulse on the current and proposed investment trends in biotechnology.