- Marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
- Advance media registration is encouraged for all types of media including web-based, college, and freelance reporters.
- BIO Communications is available to assist you with contacting companies and speakers and setting up interviews. Please contact Theresa Brady if you need assistance.
• A by-lined article published by your employing news agency within the past six months
• A copy of publication masthead listing the individual’s primary position as an editor or reporter
• Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
• A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
• A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Applying bloggers must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject for consideration.