BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference: What You Need to Know
Explore this event announcement productive conference experience! Here are details to help you benefit from the many business development, educational and networking opportunities during BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference, kicking off Tuesday, February 16.
Accept Your Invitation and Activate Your Profile in the Education Platform
Invitations to log in have been sent!
Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com with the subject line CEO & Investor Digital Conference - Activate Your Profile Today. This email will include a link to set your password in the education platform*. You must set up your profile in the platform to attend and watch sessions.
Log in early to familiarize yourself with the platform and watch 130+ Company Presentations available on-demand now! There is still time to request partnering meetings with these companies over the weekend before the event starts on Tuesday.
*Please Note: This is a different login from BIO One-on-One Partnering™.
Your Schedule & Agenda
Plan in Advance: Managing your partnering meetings, session schedule, and personal time is going to be critical, and we respect the time commitment you are making to join us. Use the powerful session search and filter functions to find and add relevant sessions to your agenda. View the full educational program.
Three Places to Manage your Calendar:
Hint: All options below include features that allow you to add sessions to your personal Outlook, Gmail, or other calendar of choice to ensure you get reminders.
- BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system: Manage partnering meetings and sessions in one calendar. Scheduled partnering meetings automatically push to your Outlook calendar, giving you pre-meeting reminders. To see your added sessions with direct access links on your personal calendaring app, export your partnering calendar - just make sure you activate your Education Platform profile first.
- BIO CEO Education Platform: Once you accept your invitation and log in to the Education Platform, you can add sessions to a calendar that you want to watch. Once you've added a session, navigate to "My Schedule" where you will find options to export to your personal calendar.
- BIO CEO Website: Use the “add to calendar” function from the session pages on our website to incorporate the sessions into your personal calendar.
Join us on February 16 and on February 17 from 1:00-2:00 pm EST to interact live with a new group of companies!
Investors and attendees can connect via video conferencing for face-to-face discussion with presenting companies.
Access these networking opportunities via the "Networking Pavilion" in the BIO Education Platform. Simply click the link to join, complete your profile and enter the room to start networking! Here is a Quick Start Guide to Networking.
Don’t Miss These Interactive Headliner Sessions: Get the pulse on biotech policy and investment trends, learn about therapeutic breakthroughs and hear from visionaries working to tackle today’s challenges. Note all times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- BIO President & CEO, Dr. Michelle McMurry-Heath will welcome attendees and speak with Nasdaq’s CEO, Adena T. Friedman during Biotech's Finest Hour on Tuesday at 10:15 AM EST.
- Fireside Chat: Rahul Singhvi, Sc.D., MBA, Chief Executive Officer and Director, National Resilience, Inc., with Michael E. Meyers, MPH, Vice Chairman, Head of M&A and Strategic Advisory Services, H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC on Tuesday at 12:00 pm EST.
- “SPACs: Criteria for Successful Launches” with Chardan’s President Jonas Grossman on Tuesday at 2:00 pm EST.
- Hear critical insights on China as an Emerging Center of Innovation, Tuesday at 3:00 pm EST.
- Preview new research during Clinical Success Rates and What is Driving Them on Wednesday at 9:00 AM EST.
- A conversation with Mary Haak-Frendscho, PhD, CEO of Spotlight Therapeutics on “CRISPR’s Progress for Patients: Clinical Development of Therapies” on Wednesday at 10:00 am EST.
- RA Capital’s Peter Kolchinsky sharing a new presentation on reference pricing’s impact on investment, matched with a policy forecast on Wednesday at 11:00 AM EST.
- Fireside Chat: Adam M. Koppel, MD, PhD, Managing Director, Life Sciences, Bain Capital, LP, with Neal J. Reenan, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP on Wednesday at 12:00 pm EST.
- Learn industry and policy experts' take on Advancing Biopharma Goals in Congress and the White House on Wednesday at 2:00 PM EST.
- CLOSING PLENARY: “Market Outlook’ panel with Bayer’s Marianne De Backer, JPMorgan’s Phil Ross, and more, on Wednesday at 4:00 pm EST.
130+ On-Demand Company Presentations: Start searching the library of Company Presentations over the weekend, and request meetings with them in BIO One-on-One Partnering next week!
Extended Access to Content: You will have access to the education platform and sessions until March 16, 2021.
Need assistance? The BIO Customer Service Team is here to ensure a great experience during the BIO CEO & Investor Digital Conference. Here are the ways you can get support:
Before the event, please contact:
- BIO Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about registration or to access the education platform
- BIO One-on-One Partnering team at email@example.com with questions about partnering or meeting scheduling
During the event, a live chat support will be available within the education platform: February 16 & 17 : 8:30 AM EST - 4:30 PM EST.
BIO Thanks Our #BIOCEO21 Sponsors
Maintain your visibility and extend your deal-making potential with attendees. Digital advertising opportunities are available post-event. Learn more!