When collaboration is more vital than ever, you can still rely on BIO to bring the industry together.
For 2020, the BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
We may not be able to gather in person, but nothing stops innovation.
- Overview & What’s Trending
- Highlights of Interactive and On-Demand Education
- Featured Companies You Can Meet All Week
- Partnering Resources
- NEW! David Thomas high-level industry analysis
Want to know who you can partner with during BIO Digital?
View the full list of companies participating in BIO One-on-One Partnering! Filter, sort, search, and browse to identify who you want to meet. New companies added daily.
The BIO Digital registration package includes access to:
- Virtual BIO One-on-One Partnering™
- BIO's robust online education program, with 100+ interactive and on demand sessions
- Dozens of on-demand Company Presentations in a variety of therapeutic areas
Benefits of Virtual Partnering:
- Access to a robust Company Directory
- Flexible, self-scheduling using your own virtual meeting space
- 24-hour meeting timeslots for maximum flexibility across time zones
Allows companies to discuss their pipeline, R&D activities, and future goals to this exclusive audience.
BONUS Extended availability after BIO Digital – watch on your own time!
Nothing Stops Innovation. Subscribe to BIO Digital and receive timely event updates, exclusive content, partnering and programming announcements, and more.
Join the global biotech online, June 8-12, for BIO Digital!
Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and stakeholders are of the utmost importance to us. For our latest statement and up to date information, view BIO’s Statement on COVID-19.