When collaboration is more vital than ever, you can still rely on BIO to bring the industry together.
For 2020, the BIO International Convention will transition to a new, virtual event format, BIO Digital. This virtual gathering of the global biotech industry provides access to key partners via BIO One-on-One Partnering, educational resources to help drive your business, and the insights you need to continue critical research and development.
We may not be able to gather in person, but nothing stops innovation.
- Access to a robust Company Directory
- Flexible, self-scheduling using your own virtual meeting space
- 24-hour meeting timeslots for maximum flexibility across time zones
Our on-demand expert-level educational content focused on the most pressing industry topics including:
- Digital health
- Business development
- The latest therapeutic advancements
Allows companies to discuss their pipeline, R&D activities, and future goals to this exclusive audience.
BONUS Extended availability after BIO Digital – watch on your own time!
The BIO Digital registration package includes access to:
- Virtual BIO One-on-One Partnering™
- BIO's robust online education program, with over 30 live and on-demand sessions
- Dozens of on-demand Company Presentations in a variety of therapeutic areas
Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and stakeholders are of the utmost importance to us. For our latest statement and up to date information, view BIO’s Statement on COVID-19.