10 Things To Know to Prepare for BIO Digital Week
BIO Digital Week kicks off on Monday, June 8!
To help you prepare for 5 days of critical education and BIO One-on-One Partnering, here are 10 things you need to know about the new virtual Education Platform and what your registration includes.
1. How to Access the New BIO Digital Education Platform
Look out for an email from email@example.com with subject line BIO Digital Education Platform - Activate Your Profile Today. This email will include a link to log in to the BIO Digital Education Platform. Log on in advance to watch a short system tutorial video and ensure you are familiar with how it works.
Please note: this is a different login from the BIO One-on-One Partnering System. Links to the education sessions will be available in the partnering system, but you must set up your profile in the new education platform in order to attend or watch education sessions.
2. All Sessions are in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Please plan accordingly and add sessions you want to watch live to your calendar. Browse and filter sessions based on your interest area and add them to your schedule.
3. You Can Also Watch Live Session Recordings On Demand
We get it, life is hectic right now, and you might be in another time zone!
That’s why all live sessions will be made available in the BIO Digital Education Platform after the live session ends. Catch up on your own time.
4. Don’t Miss These 3 Live Plenary Sessions
Dive deeper into our industry’s efforts in the fight against COVID-19 and other pressing issues. Add these can’t-miss plenary sessions to your calendar today:
- Meet BIO’s new CEO, Dr. Michelle McMurry-Heath, during Biotech's Finest Hour on Monday at 8:00 AM PDT/11 AM EDT.
- BIO’s Policy Expert, Phyllis Arthur talks with industry experts on Leveraging Innovative Technology to Treat COVID-19 Patients on Monday at 10:30 AM PDT/1:30 PM EDT.
- A special three-part plenary session featuring Dr. Fauci, Dr. Slaoui, and an incredible lineup of thought leaders during A Way Forward: Winning the War on COVID through Vaccines on Tuesday at 11:00 AM PDT/2:00 PM EDT.
5. You Have Access to Education Content until July 11
Your registration for BIO Digital includes access to these resources for 30 days after the event ends. Plan to catch up on:
- 270 Company Presentations
- Start-Up Stadium – winners will be announced in late June
- Global Innovation Hubs
6. How You Can Get in Touch with BIO Customer Service
We’re here to help ensure your experience during BIO Digital Week is the best it can be. Here are the ways you can get help:
Reach out to BIO’s Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the live chat function in BIO’s Education Platform. Someone will be available to respond and answer questions from the hours of 3:00 AM – 8:00 PM PDT starting on Friday, June 5 and throughout BIO Digital Week.
7. Join the Conversation on Social Media
Connect with peers from around the world during BIO Digital Week by sharing your insights, perspectives and what you’re doing to ensure Nothing Stops Innovation. Use the hashtag #BIODigital to be a part of the discussion.
8. We’re Incorporating Some FUN!
Although we can't gather in person, we've created some fun opportunities for you to get involved:
- Solidcore Classes
- A Social Photo Booth
- An Online Bookstore
9. Plan in Advance To Ensure You Get Reminders
We understand that your daily schedule looks a lot different for a virtual event than it does when we can gather in person. Managing your partnering meetings, session schedule, and personal time is going to be critical. No matter what your priorities are during BIO Digital Week, we’re making it easy to manage your time with three options for building your schedule next week.
- BIO One-on-One Partnering Calendar: This is likely where you’ve already been managing your partnering meetings and session schedule. Links to sessions will be available before the event starts.
Hint: export your partnering calendar to your personal Outlook, Gmail, or other calendar of choice to ensure you get reminders.
- You can also build a session schedule within the BIO Digital Education Platform.
- BIO Website: Use the “add to calendar” function from our website to incorporate some of our live sessions into your personal calendar.
10. The Excitement for BIO Digital Week is BUILDING
Check out the excitement building for BIO Digital Week! Hear what key members of the BIO planning team are excited to uncover, testimonials from key customers, and international perspective on our new virtual event.