5 Weeks Until BIO Digital
There's just over a month left until we kick off BIO Digital Week! We are feeling inspired as registrants, sponsors, speakers, and friends join us from around the world.
Register today for BIO Digital, June 8-12, and start planning out your exciting week of virtual education and Partnering.
What's Trending This Week
We reached a major benchmark this week with more than 3,000 attendees registered including 100 investors. Curious to see who’s attending? Check out our new attendee list.
- Partnering activity has doubled in the last week – plus 20% of our current attendees are NEW to BIO Digital.
- Ready to meet the next big thing in our industry? Check out our Start-Up Stadium finalists, announced this week. These 30 companies are going to go far and do big things.
- There were 800+ registrants added just this week. See what they are saying about BIO Digital on Twitter.
- International participation continues to trend high, with delegates from throughout Asia and Europe leading the way.
Hundreds of Companies Already Have Scheduled Meetings
- If you haven’t logged in to BIO One-on-One Partnering yet, you’re missing out. Activity in Partnering is up 100% this week and hundreds of meetings are already scheduled.
- Learn more about advanced Partnering features in the recent Advanced Partnering: Power Tools Webinar. Request a copy of the recording.
- Want more Partnering meetings during BIO Digital Week? Pitch your company’s story, pipelines, and growth objectives in a Company Presentation. Slots are filling up – apply today.
- We recently announced participants in our Academic Campus, a platform for universities, research institutes and hospitals to advance research and drug development agendas via BIO One-on-One Partnering. Explore groups you can meet with during BIO Digital!
Thought Leaders You Can't Miss
- There are impressive additions to our lineup of speakers for BIO Digital. Check out the full list and explore 15 thought leaders who will share their insights and innovations.
- We just launched an outstanding deal for students this summer – FREE access to the full BIO Digital education lineup, plus professional development designed just for them. Share this opportunity with a student you know so they can apply!
- You can meet with 170+ Company Presenters during BIO Digital! More about these companies:
- 74% are private companies
- 68% are at Phase II or earlier in product development
- Companies represent more than 240 unlicensed products seeking partners
- Consist of 28 Main Therapeutic Focus Areas
- Represent more than 20 countries and 25 U.S. states