6 Weeks Until BIO Digital
This week, we unveiled our exciting BIO Digital education program, including an impressive lineup of thought leaders who will share their perspectives on COVID-19, cell and gene therapies, business development and finance, digital health, oncology, and more.
We also hit a huge milestone in BIO One-on-One Partnering - there are now over 1,300+ companies ready to meet with you during BIO Digital Week!
Register today for BIO Digital and start planning out your exciting week of virtual education and Partnering.
What's Trending This Week
- Some of us are probably California dreamin’ but don’t fret – you can still meet hundreds of attendees from the state of California! The Golden State is currently leading with the number of BIO Digital participants.
- There are more than 2,400 attendees registered – we’ve added 900 attendees just this week!
- We’re excited to welcome new faces to the world of “Big BIO” – 20% of attendees are new to BIO and BIO One-on-One Partnering!
- International participation continues to grow! More than 45 countries are already represented, trending regions include Japan, Canada, Korea, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Spain, France, Australia, Taiwan and the Netherlands.
- This week, we unveiled a preliminary list of speakers and who will share their insights and perspectives during BIO Digital Week.
- There will be something for everyone on this year’s program. From investing and M&A to federal regulations and therapeutic advancements.
- Have you reviewed our session schedule yet? We’ll have 44 interactive sessions and we’ve scheduled them to account for time zones around the world.
- We already have an impressive list of 130+ company presentations confirmed to present. This is a great opportunity to tell your story and generate more partnering activity. Consider presenting – details here.
Partnering Momentum Grows
- 1,300+ companies are already active in BIO One-on-One Partnering, with hundreds of new companies added every week. 30% of companies in the system are small or emerging companies.
- Have you checked out our new partnering company list? Explore companies working in a broad range of areas, including academic, tech transfer; digital health, medical devices and more. Plus you can sort by location!
- Want to get the most from Partnering at BIO Digital? Don't miss next week's Partnering Power Tools Webinar on May 7 hosted by BIO's Director of Partnering, Willie Reaves! Get insider tips and learn about powerful features that will up your Partnering game.
Behind the Scenes with BIO: What’s Happening This Week
Have a question about BIO Digital? Please review our Frequently Asked Questions that address many of our attendees and stakeholders common questions.
Meet Our Newest Sponsors
We are receiving great support from our sponsors - thank you to our newest sponsors added this week: Abcam, Asahi Kasei Pharma Corporation, Cooley, Covance, Cytiva, Foley Hoag LLP, Government of Victoria, Horizon Therapeutics, Retrophin, Samsung Biologics and Shonan Health Innovation Park (Shonan iPark).
Latest Episode of the I am BIO Podcast
On the newest episode of the I am BIO Podcast, we’re talking with a leading pharmaceutical company that is working on an RNAi therapy to destroy the genome of the novel coronavirus — and with it, its ability to replicate and kill. Listen now >>