Webinar: Prepping for a Digital BIO 2020
Join BIO and leading industry partners on next week's webinar, Prepping for a Digital BIO 2020, hosted by Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS.
BIO's Vice President of Marketing & Customer Experience, Erin Lee will be speaking on the panel to provide an overview of the event and updates on partnering momentum and education announcements! She will be joined by industry peers including:
- David Crean, Managing Director, Objective Capital Partners
- Lesley Stolz, Managing Director, Lasana Partners
- Tim Herpin, Vice President, Janssen Business Development, Infectious Diseases and Vaccines
Event Overview and Description:
Wednesday, May 20, 12:00 pm-1:00 pm ET, 9:00 am - 10:00 am PT
This year’s BIO International Convention is unlike any other - are you ready to make the most of connecting virtually with potential partners, investors and industry peers? As an entrepreneur, it’s vital to optimize this unique, virtual opportunity by having a solid game plan, as well as an effective pitch deck and pitching strategy. Join us for a discussion on how to best prepare for your virtual BIO experience.
- How to navigate and network virtually
- Deciding who to meet
- Virtual meeting and pitching strategies
- Pre and post event connecting and follow-up best practices
Are you ready to make the most of connecting virtually with potential partners, investors and industry peers at BIO?
Thank you to our valued partner, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS for hosting a webinar on how to make the most of the new, virtual BIO Convention!