Now Accepting Call For Sessions Proposals
Call for Sessions Deadline Extended Through October 21, 2021
Showcase your thought leadership by creating a session at BIO International Convention 2022. Educate attendees on the most pressing issues and trends affecting the biotech industry while increasing the visibility of your organization’s critical contributions to the field. The application process has five steps and should only take 30 minutes to complete.
- Create an account on BIOs program portal page to save drafts pre-submission.
- Choose your proposal type.
- Complete the session proposal form.
- Provide speaker information.
- Review and submit.
We’re here to help.
- For more information and tips on creating a successful proposal, view our guide.
- Email us at: email@example.com
Pro Tips: Before starting your application, we suggest you gather the following information:
- Topic: There is a broad array of potential focus areas. View the full Track List and Thought-Starters in the table below
- Session Title: Descriptive titles that emphasize audience benefit work well.
- Session Type:
- Debate: One moderator and no more than two speakers will have an interactive, lively discussion in which they will put forth opposing views on the session topic.
- How-To Session: Tutorials for the novice or expert in biotech with 1 – 2 speakers. Addresses a specific topic or issue in biotech and provides practical lessons learned. Also, group or solo exercises (e.g., writing examples, brainstorming) may be applicable here.
- Interactive Panel: Panelists (maximum of 4 plus one moderator) present case studies from multiple perspectives facilitated by a moderator. Moderator will facilitate formal Q&A or polling with the audience and panelists for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Interview: One presenter, one moderator. The moderator questions the presenter on the session topic for approximately three-fourths of the time, after which the floor is opened for questions to the presenter from the audience.
- Single Speaker Proposal: Recommended for a particular topic subject matter expert to be considered for inclusion on a developed panel OR to be considered for a deep-dive presentation with emphasis on data trends and statistical analysis.
- Audience Ability Level:
- All: Appropriate for all knowledge levels, including individuals who are new to the topic/subject area.
- Intermediate: Intended for individuals who already have a basic knowledge of the topic/subject area and are looking to further their understanding of the subject matter.
- Advanced: Appropriate for seasoned professionals and experts, this level assumes the audience already grasps the intermediate elements of the topic and is seeking to explore the topic/subject matter with a more in-depth perspective.
- Session Summary: A brief description of your proposed session and key take-away points for the audience. (Maximum of 1,000 characters)
- Session Methodology: How you will conduct your session based on format. Consider what each speaker will address and how the session will unfold. (Maximum of 1,000 characters)
- Speaker Information: In addition to names and general contact information, please have short biographies on hand. Please note: BIO will not reach out to speakers.
- Elevator Pitch: Single sentence that encapsulates your proposed session
|BIO Equality - Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Biotech||
|Business Development & Finance||
|Cell & Gene Therapies and Genome Editing||
|Clinical Trials Innovations Diagnostics & Personalized Medicine||
|Emerging Opportunities in Global Markets||
|Infectious Disease & Vaccines||
|Next Generation Biotherapeutics||
|Orphan & Rare Disease||
|Value, Patient Access & Reimbursement||