Not Able to Attend BIO 2022 This Year? Our On-Demand Content is Now Available for Purchase!
Take advantage of this special opportunity to see 100+ outstanding sessions featuring industry leaders covering the most pressing and timely topics in biotech. Available for $675 for non-members OR $540 for BIO members, you will receive:
- 3 registrations for your organization
- On-demand access through September 30, 2022
Topics range from therapeutic frontiers to policy, from business development to the benefits of DEI initiatives. Below is just a sample of the sessions you can enjoy.
If you attended or registered for BIO2022, you can access the on-demand courses at no additional cost by clicking here.
Please Note: to access the on demand platform you must login via the message you received from firstname.lastname@example.org to the address you used to register for BIO2022.
Business development specialists
- Funding Transformational Platforms: Sustaining Development of Next Generation Medicines in a Challenging Market
- Deal-Making in the Current Environment: A Fireside Chat with Alban de La Sablière, Global Head of Partnering, Sanofi
- New Regulatory Policies Creating Opportunities and Considerations for Development Programs
- Fireside chat with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, Dr. Robert M. Califf
Executives and science professionals
- Next Gen Oncology Therapeutics: Changing the Cancer Landscape
- Gut Check: Current Trends in Microbiome Therapeutics Development