With proper planning, in just four critical days, you can set up a full year of business connections, partnering possibilities and exposure to many innovations for the future of biotech. It's an action packed week, so be on the lookout for announcements about programming, connection points, and networking resources!
- Housing is open! Book your accommodations in San Diego.
- Registration Now Open! Explore new passes.
- Invite a colleague to join you before early bird pricing ends.
- View the Exhibitor List - New exhibitors added every week!
- International Traveler? Generate your Visa Letter.
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Set Your Budget
- Review the registration options and make the best choice for each of your team members
- Secure discounted hotel rooms with BIO Housing: amenities include coffee service and free WiFi
- Research your travel options and book your flights early
- Research restaurant menus in advance; view deals on Open Table, Groupon and Yelp
- Use the free BIO Shuttle, mass transit, or allow time to walk and enjoy the fresh air
The BIO 2020 toolkit will be available in early 2020! Keep an eye out for this great resource to help spread the word about your participation at the event.