Biotech Ecosystem Tours
The BIO International Convention brings together the most innovative thinkers and leaders in biotechnology. As BIO heads to California for the 2020 BIO International Convention, we are excited to explore the vibrant ecosystem of top universities, academic medical centers, and research institutes in San Diego, California.
Apply to Host a Tour at BIO 2020
BIO is seeking tour sites in the San Diego area that are forward thinking, engaging in cutting-edge research & development and seeking to share their knowledge to an engaged global biotech audience. Hosting a tour allows you to:
- Showcase your site to a diverse group of industry professionals from around the world
- Profile your technology and provide insight on promising research development
- Establish your organization as an international leader who tackles the most pressing issues in our sector
All tour proposals must be submitted through BIO’s Call for Sessions Submission Site, late September, 2019 – January 17, 2020. Note: tour proposal timeline is different from the session proposal timeline.
- October 4, 2019: Tour Proposals Open
- January 17, 2020: Tour submissions close
- January 18 – January 31, 2020: Proposal Review
- February 2020: Submitters Notified and Tours Finalized
- March – June 2020: Tours available for attendee registration
- June 8-11, 2020: BIO International Convention
2019 Tour Sites: