Join us for two-days of interactive and on-demand sessions covering a mix of therapeutic and business development issues, as well as for chats with industry leaders and a variety of company presentations with Q&A opportunities.
Sessions will remain available on demand for a period of at least 30 days after the start of the event.
Topics Under Consideration
- The Next Wave of I/O Targets: KRAS, MET, STING, and Beyond
- SPACs: Advantages and Disadvantages Versus Normal IPOs
- U.S. Election Outlook—Presidential & Congressional Scenario Planning for Biopharma Priorities
- How to Pivot Neurodegeneration Treatment Research?
- Addressing Racism and Disparities during Therapeutic Development and in the Clinic
- Exploring New Developments in Diagnostics
- China Business Development Now: New Opportunities and Barriers
- New Resources to Accelerate Translational Research
- Bispecific Antibodies, Key Applications and Limitations
- View from the Board: Managing Teams During a Pandemic
- The New AMR Action Fund for Derisking Co-Investment
- Shifting Your Development Program to a COVID-19 Indication
- Market Outlook—Solid Ground or Thin Ice?
- AI and Digital Health’s Transformation of the Patient Experience
- Structuring Chronic Disease Development to Increase Investor Interest
- CRISPR’s Impact on Next Generation Gene Therapies
- Conducting Remote Clinical Trials Productively During a Pandemic
- Achieving Corporate Diversity and Inclusion Goals through Investment and Policy Choices
- Negotiating Outcomes-Based Payment Models
- BIO's State of VC Investment Trends
The 2020 roster of industry leaders who will be speaking at the event will be announced soon.
Get the pulse on biotech policy and investment trends. 2020 program topics will be announced soon.
Check back for a day-by-day schedule of events.
Company presentations are an integral programming element at the BIO Investor Forum that allow companies to discuss their pipeline, R&D activities, and future goals to this exclusive audience.