The BIO Latin America Conference provides many opportunities for news stories. Complimentary registration is available to applicants with valid press credentials and media is invited to attend all programs. BIO will review submissions in the order they are received and send notification within 48 hours. Register today and pick up your complimentary badge at the registration desk onsite.
MEDIA REGISTRATION CATEGORIES
Affiliated/Credentialed Media (Broadcast, Online, Newspapers, Magazines, Newsletters, etc)
Please be advised you may be asked to provide valid press credentials which include:
• A by-lined article published by their employing news agency within the past six months
• A copy of publication masthead listing the individual’s primary position as an editor or reporter
• Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
Freelance writers may apply for complimentary media registration and must present the following:
• A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
• A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis, and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject for consideration.
Looking to engage media at BIO Latin America? Learn more.
For North America, Europe and Rest of World media inquiries, please contact:
Biotechnology Innovation Organization
Phone: (202) 747-1281
For Latin America media inquiries, please contact:
Phone: +55 (31) 3303-0020