All programs at BIO Latin America are open to attendance by members of the media. Advanced media registration is available and encouraged. Complimentary media registration is available to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials.
Any member of the media wishing to obtain a complimentary media registration badge to attend the BIO Latin America Conference should should apply by completing the form below. BIO will review submissions in the order they are received. You will be notified of approval status within 48 hours.
Please be advised you may be asked to provide valid press credentials, they include:
- A by-lined article published by their employing news agency within the past six months
- A copy of publication masthead listing the individual’s primary position as an editor or reporter
- Official photo identification issued by employing news agency or government
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis and must provide three of their most recent blog posts on a biotechnology related subject to be considered for media registration.
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Web-based, college, and freelance reporters are strongly encouraged to register in advance.
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
For North America, Europe and Rest of World media inquiries, please contact:
Biotechnology Innovation Organization
Phone: (202) 747-1281
For Latin America media inquiries, please contact:
Phone: +55 (31) 3303-0020