BIO One-on-One Partnering™ System
All conference registrants receive access to BIO's One-on-One Partnering™ System, the interactive environment that allows you to increase your productivity, discover new investment and licensing opportunities, and expand your business potential worldwide. This industry-specific, web-based interactive software enables participants to move efficiently from the identification of prospective partners to discussion and negotiations. In 2016, BIO Latin America arranged over 600 partnering meetings.
By using this system, conference delegates are able to:
- Search for company and investor profiles, drug assets, products and services
- Evaluate potential collaborations and funding opportunities with participating companies
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business and scientific management
- Pre-schedule private face-to-face meetings to be conducted onsite at BIO Latin America
With the overall objective of creating a friendly environment to initiate business contacts, partnering meetings take place on site in 30-minute intervals in private booths. Prior to the conference, the conference team schedules “Agreed” meeting requests during times that are mutually available for both parties. Our data shows that the most successful companies log in to the system early, send and receive meeting requests regularly, and access their partnering accounts on a daily basis.
Want to learn more about One-on-One Partnering™?
- Partnering Tutorials Video
- Partnering Effectively at BIO Latin America Video
- BIO Latin America Deals and Trends Video
- Partnering PDF Tutorial
- Additional Partnering Resources
Contact BIO's One-on-One Partnering™ Team
Customer Service Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday
US & Canada Toll Free: (866) 356-5155
International: +1 (202) 962-6666