New This Year: BIO One-on-One Partnering at the BIO Patient & Health Advocacy Summit
Schedule meetings with fellow attendees during the 2018 Summit using the BIO One-on-One Partnering(TM) system. BIO One-on-One Partnering will allow you to:
- Post your organization's profile in the BIO One-on-One Partnering system which will be searchable by registered Summit attendees.*
- Request and accept meetings with other attending organizations and companies to explore new collaborations during designed partnering hours.
The partnering system opens in early September. Once the sytem is open, registrants will receive partnering credentials from firstname.lastname@example.org within 2-3 business days of registration. Partnering meetings will be available in 30-minute timeslots from 1:00pm - 4:00pm on Wednesday, October 31.
*All attendees will be provided partnering accounts unless they choose to opt-out during the registration process.
About BIO One-on-One Partnering™
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to connect and explore partnerships with patient advocacy organizations biopharmaceutical companies, and other healthcare stakeholders to advance your public policy and research and development agendas.
Our online partnering system allows you to communicate directly with other Summit registered attendees. You can request and accept invitations to meet with other organizations and companies. Once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling for you so you arrive with a plan and get the most from your Summit experience!
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your profile, focus on the opportunities and ideas you have to offer.
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your calendar. Make as much time available as you can during the 3-hour period to maximize your number of meetings.
- Search for and send meeting requests to Summit attendees you would like to meet.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly.
Watch the Partnering and Programming Webinar
Need assistance with partnering?
Phone: 866-356-5155 (US) or +1-202-962-6666 (Int'l)