There is no better place than the BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology to make the connections, share your technology, and pitch your insights. BIO One-on-One Partnering™ makes it easy to identify potential partners online, request meetings and pre-schedule on-site meetings at the event.
Join us on May 23 for the BIO World Congress Partnering Webinar!
• Overview of BIO One-on-One Partnering™ and the latest trends
• Overview of our robust education and plenary highlights
• How to make an effective pitch to potential partners and investors
• Effectively using the system to reach your target audience
• Partnering logistics and tips for success
• New! BIO One-on-One Partnering™ mobile app
About BIO One-on-One Partnering™
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the industrial biotech without traveling all over the world. In 2016, The BIO World Congress hosted 1,900+ 25-minute partnering meetings in 3 days.
Our online partnering system allows you to communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientificmanagement executives. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling so you arrive with a plan!
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your profile, focus on the opportunities you have to offer
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your calendar. Make as much time available as you can. You can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet, or collaborate with your team. You can continue to message companies after the conference as well as manage your business development activities.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly
Partnering questions? We're Here To Help.
Phone: 866-356-5155 (US) or +1-202-962-6666 (Int'l)