About BIO One-on-One Partnering™
BIO One-on-One Partnering is the most efficient way to do business in the industrial biotech without traveling all over the world. In 2017, The BIO World Congress hosted 2,130 25-minute partnering meetings in just 3 days. That's a 9% increase from our number of meetings held in 2016. We expect these numbers to continue to grow in 2018, when the BIO World Congress heads to Philadelphia, PA.
Our online partnering system allows you to communicate directly with prospective biotech investors and senior business and scientificmanagement executives. You can invite companies and accept invitations to meet, and once your meetings are mutually accepted, BIO does the scheduling so you arrive with a plan! View a recording of the latest One-On-One Partnering webinar for an overview of how our system works to facilitate invaluable business partnerships.
5 Tips for Successful Partnering
- Fill out your profile, focus on the opportunities you have to offer
- Mark when you are available to take meetings on your calendar. Make as much time available as you can. You can plan your educational programming and company presentation schedule in the partnering system as well.
- Search for companies you would like to meet, or collaborate with your team. You can continue to message companies after the conference as well as manage your business development activities.
- Accept, reject or otherwise manage your incoming meetings requests, or do so collaboratively with your team.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 every few days since new companies join and send requests regularly
Contact Us!Email: BIOpartnering@bio.org
Phone: 866-356-5155 (US) or +1-202-962-6666 (Int'l)