The BIO GreenTech Investor Sessions provide high visibility to early stage emerging industrial biotechnology companies to present in front of VC investors, analysts, angel investors, and strategists. During the BIO GreenTech Investor Sessions, emerging companies will share their new technologies and value proposition through formal 15-minute presentations to an elite audience. GreenTech Investor presentations will be held on Tuesday, July 17, 2018.
Apply to Present
Presenting companies seeking investment and partnership opportunities will showcase their latest technological advancements to investors. Innovative industrial biotechnology companies will be selected to participate in this program based on the following criteria:
- Breakthrough clean technologies
- Bio-based consumer product strategies
- Extensive intellectual property coverage
GreenTech Presentation Rates $1,500 for BIO Members, $2,000 for Non-Members. This fee includes the opportunity to make a presentation and one (1) full conference registration.
2017 Presenting Companies: BOSK Bioproducts • DMC Biotechnologies, Inc. • Deinove • S2G BioChemicals, Inc. • Prospect Bio • Lygos • Mercurius Biorefining, Inc. • Kalion, Inc. • Leaf Resources Ltd. • Industrial Microbes
Click Here to view the 2018 GreenTech Investor Sessions Program.
The BIO GreenTech Investor Sessions provide an opportunity for investors to learn about the latest technologies and connect with executives from innovative companies. A panel discussion led by investment firms covering the most recent clean technology financial strategies and trends will be featured.
Previous investor panels included representatives from: Spruce Capital Partners • Flagship Pioneering • Sustainable Conversion Ventures • Ultra Capital • BP Ventures • Brazilian National Development Bank
Investors wishing to attend the full BIO World Congress conference must register separately and will receive a discounted rate. Early Bird Registration Deadline is June 14, 2018.
Why Participate in GreenTech Investor Sessions?
- Connecting with the right people is essential for building relationships and organizing deals
- The BIO One-on-One Partnering™ system provides industrial biotechnology companies with the opportunity to schedule private meetings with investors, and industry business development and licensing executives
- The GreenTech Investor Sessions brings the right people together, while ensuring there is a pleasant mix of industrial biotechnology attendees and a low percentage of service providers
High Quality Content
- An elite group of private and early stage emerging industrial biotechnology companies will present their new technologies, accomplishments, value propositions, business case, and exit strategies during the BIO GreenTech Investor Sessions
- The BIO GreenTech Investor Sessions provide an opportunity for investors to learn about the latest technologies and connect with executives from innovative companies
- A panel discussion by leading investment firms covering the most recent industrial biotechnologies, financial strategies, useful best practices for improving your business, while also identifying trends, threats and opportunities on the horizon general attendee Conference attendees will hear new technologies and unique perspectives on building the biobased economy, providing insights into the latest business developments
Business Development Insight
- Conference attendees will hear new technologies and unique perspectives on building the biobased economy, providing insights into the latest business developments
*Qualified investors are defined as institutional, private equity, angel and venture investors with funds on-hand, whose primary activity is direct investment in research and development companies (e.g., hedge fund, mutual fund, or venture fund). Equity research analysts from investment banking institutions and buy-side analysts also qualify as investors. Qualified investors receive a reduced registration fee to attend the entire conference.