The 2020 BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology will be held in Raleigh, North Carolina September 20-23, 2020. We expect another exciting event with new programming featuring the latest in industrial biotech, food and ag tech, BIO One-On-One Partnering™ meetings plus endless networking opportunities.
7 Reasons to Attend BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotech and AgTech
- Meet and network with 900+ global business leaders, investors and policy makers. More than 40% of attendees are VP and above
- Meet hundreds of innovative companies and start-ups and attend three action-packed days of compelling programming and exciting exhibits
- Attend programming all week that covers the latest in Agricultural Crop Technologies, Industrial Biotech including Synthetic Biology and Genetic Editing, Advanced Biofuels, Biobased Materials, Renewable Chemicals, Flavors, Fragrances and Food Ingredients, and Biomass Supply
- Watch 30 Start-Ups Pitch Live in the BIO Start-Up Stadium
- Schedule targeted meetings using our BIO One-on-One Partnering™ System - partnering access is open to all attendees. Attendees are already scheduling meetings, don't miss out!
- Experience and learn about the latest in technology and innovation in the Exhibit Hall and throughout the event.
- Hear from dozens of innovative companies giving a company pipeline overview in our Company Presentation Program