The 2017 BIO World Congress on Industrial Biotechnology provides a unique forum for business executives, industry leaders, government officials, and academic researchers to share the latest advances in renewable chemicals, synthetic biology, enzymes, food ingredients, biofuels and more.
*Open to all attendees.
- Agriculture Crop Technologies and Biomass Supply
- Flavors, Fragrances and Food Ingredients
- Synthetic Biology and Genomics Research
- Research and Technical Presentations
- Renewable Chemicals and Biobased Materials
- Advanced Biofuels and Biorefinery Platforms
- Growing Global Biobased Markets>
There will also be:
- Poster Presentations
- GreenTech Investor Sessions
- Plenary Programming
Sessions and Speakers:
We will announce our program details in March/April of 2017 - stay tuned for details on our new tracks and more!
Call for Proposals Update:
- Deadline for Panels & Speakers is now closed - thank you to all that submitted!
- Deadline for Investor Sessions & Poster Presenters: May 15, 2017 at 5:00PM EST - submit here
2016 Program & Topics
View speakers and sessions from the 2016 BIO World Congress educational program.