The Start-Up Stadium @ BIO World Congress provides high visibility to early-stage emerging companies. During the sessions, 30 start-up companies across 6 sessions will share their new technologies and value proposition through formal 8-minute presentations followed by a 6-minute Q&A to an audience of investors, analysts and strategists from across the value chain.
- Raised less than $10M since inception
- Previous business pitch or competition experience
- Fewer than 20 full-time employees
- No previous experience in BIO One-on-One Partnering™ at BIO events
How Does it Work?
Start-Up Stadium accepts applications from early-stage companies based on 6 industry categories:
- Advances in Genome Editing and Genomics
- Ingredients for a Healthier Tomorrow
- Sustainability and the Future of Food
- New Frontiers in Bioenergy
- Transforming Global Markets
- Renewable Chemicals For a Sustainable Planet