The biobased economy is growing, with companies in the space working to develop technologies to make industrial processes and products more eco-efficient. Track programming will highlight current global industry trends, examining the full supply chain of technologies converting renewable, low carbon, low cost feedstocks and waste streams into value added consumer products, including renewable chemicals and biofuels.
- How are countries and regions fostering innovation in biobased products and processes?
- What are the key drivers impacting investment and driving success in this sector?
- What are key lessons learned from strategic partnerships in the biobased economy?
- How can companies create effective partnerships to commercialize production of new technologies?
- How can private companies fulfill sustainable development goals through the use of industrial biotechnology?