About the BIO Asia International Conference
The 13th Annual BIO Asia International Conference is an exclusive, customized partnering forum that brings together U.S. and European drug development companies with Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies interested in research collaborations and licensing agreements.
The conference features private, pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between senior-level executives, using BIO’s proprietary, state-of-the-art computer software. The format and selective nature of the conference makes this the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Asia and an unrivaled opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical and biotech companies in one place at one time.
- More than 380 delegates attended from 25 countries
- Over 800 One-on-One PartneringTM meetings
- More than 200 companies represented
Why You Should Attend
- Access to senior-level executives from leading international pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Exposure to new and exciting companies ready for partnerships and licensing opportunities in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Tremendous networking opportunities to meet numerous U.S., European, Japanese and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies in one place at one time
- Use of state-of-the-art partnering technology
- Targeted partner selections through proprietary screening process
- Private meetings scheduled by BIO
- Informative plenary sessions