About the BIO One-on-One PartneringTM System
BIO One-on-One PartneringTM is proprietary software developed by BIO that allows selected registrants to utilize an online database tool to:
- Search company and investor profiles
- Evaluate potential collaborations and funding opportunities with participating companies
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business and scientific management
- Pre-schedule private one-on-one meetings
All conference registrants will receive access to BIO's One-on-One Partnering™ System. Login credentials will be provided within 3 business days after registration is complete.
With the overall objective of creating a friendly environment to initiate business contacts, scheduled meetings take place in 30-minute intervals in private rooms provided by BIO onsite of the conference. Prior to the conference, pre-scheduled meetings are arranged via the online partnering system and will be automatically scheduled by BIO.
2015 Partnering Statistics
- Over 800 One-on-One PartneringTM meetings
- More than 190 companies represented
- 72% of attendees are from biopharma companies
2015 Attendance by Company Size
Want to learn more about One-on-One PartneringTM?
Click here to learn how to use the system in six simple steps.
BIO One-on-One Partnering™ is optimized for use on the following browsers:
- Google Chrome: Version 42.0 and above
- Internet Explorer: Version 11.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 37.0 and above
- Safari for Mac: Version 8.0 and above
To update your browser to the most recent version, please visit the following links:
Contact BIO's One-on-One PartneringTM Team
Customer Service Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday-Friday
US & Canada Toll Free: (866) 356-5155
International: +1 (202) 962-6666