- All presenters at The 12th Annual BIO Asia International Conference are asked to prepare and submit their presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint 2003-2010 for PC.
- Presentations are 13 minutes in length, including Q&A; we highly suggest keeping the presentation to 10 minutes and reserving 3 minutes for Q&A.
- Presentations must be submitted to Brian Pinkston. Please be sure to read all logistical emails carefully for more details.
- Presentations cannot contain any video, animation, or movable gifs.
- Presentations should also be brought to the conference on a flash drive.
- A dedicated computer operator will be assigned to the presentation room.
- There will be a BIO Staff Moderator in the presentation room to introduce all presenters.
- Presenters will NOT be permitted to hook a laptop to the digital projector in the presentation room.
- Microphones will be provided.
- Please plan on arriving in your presentation room 10 minutes prior to the start of your presentation.
Please direct all questions regarding BIO Asia company presentations to Brian Pinkston.