The BIO Asia International Conference will feature company presentations by biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Presenting at this exclusive partnering forum provides companies with increased visibility in front of a global audience of biotech and pharmaceutical companies, all interested in cross-border business development alliances.
Presentations are scheduled in 25 minute slots within the tracks. We highly suggest keeping the presentation to 20 minutes and reserving 5 minutes for Q&A.
Presenters can refer to this page for information regarding presentation logistics and submission, and press and media, among other topics.
- Registration: click here.
- One-on-One Partnering™ System: TBA
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: January 28, 2014.
- Hotel Discount Deadline: TBA
- Presenter Checklist - Important deadlines regarding your presentation and Partnering.
- Presentation Details & Guidelines - Logistics to ensure your presentation goes smoothly.
- Press Release Template - Announce you're a company presenter at this year's event! Download the Press Release Template and fill in all appropriate information (2015 template coming soon).
Regardless of the package options listed below, all presenters must be issued codes in order to begin registration. Those who have confirmed their presentation should email their package selection and number of attendees to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further instruction will then be provided, but you can use the information below to help guide your choice.
- The Presenter Group Package is a bundled package that includes all presentation and registration fees for three people (within the presenting company).
- The Individual Registration option allows you to register your Presenter and pay your presentation fee. You should also use this option if you need to register your presenter, and pay for an additional attendee.
- Discovery Companies must register and pay for each attendee and their presentation fee separately, due to the pricing discounts.
- North American and European companies - Click here for information about registration.
- Asia-Pacific companies - Click here for information about registration.
The aim of the BIO Asia Conference has always been to bring together a select group of Asian biotech companies and top US/European industry leaders to foster the development of important new medicines that will expand the industry’s pipeline. Companies interested in presenting must focus on biotechnology therapeutics, platform technologies, or molecular diagnostics. If unsure of your qualifications, we recommend submitting an application.