Innovation in Zhangjiang
Wednesday, October 12th, 1:00pm - 2:15pm
As a passport to China innovation, ZJ High-Tech Park played a pivotal role in leading biotech and pharmaceutical development in China. In this session you will meet leaders from the different sectors in Zhangjiang who have contributed to the establishment of the innovation ecosystem in Shanghai. While it is important for you to hear their successful experiences and lessons learned in our session, you can expect more; they will collectively address the frequently asked Big Question " When can China become a leader in drug discovery innovation and what does it take to make China discovery far more productive than what we have done in the last two decades in the western world?"
Dr. Li Chen, President and CEO, Hua Medicine Co., Ltd.
- Mr. George Baeder, Monitor Group Company
- Mr. Kevin Chen, President & COO, ShangPharma Group
- Mr. Leon Chen, Partner, Fidelity Asia Growth Partners
- Dr. Samantha Du, CEO, Hutchison MediPharma Limited (HMPL)
- Lingshi Tan, General Manager (China) R&D Center and VIP, Worldwide Development Operations, Pfizer, Inc.
- Mr. Tony Zhang, Vice Presdient of Global R&D, Asia, Eli Lilly and Company