The BIO Convention in China will feature company presentations by biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Presenting at this exclusive partnering forum provides companies with increased visibility in front of a global audience of biotech and pharmaceutical companies, all interested in cross-border business development alliances. Current confirmed companies include Hua Medicine, Genentech and Roche.
Increased Visibility = Increased Opportunity
- Presenting companies receive increased visibility prior to the conference through BIO’s newsletters, website, and identification in the One-on-One Partnering™ system.
- Presenting companies tend to schedule more one-on-one meetings than non-presenting companies.
- Presenting at the BIO Convention in China places you in front of a larger audience, including companies who may have missed the opportunity to schedule a one-on-one meeting with you, as well as members of the press and media.
- Registration and presentation fees for US/Europe/Non-China registrants
- Registration and presentation fees for China registrants
- Presentations are 25 minutes in length.
- Presentations will be translated for audience members.
- See the list of 2012 Presenting Companies.
- Questions? Please email Jennifer Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org