- All presentations are 25 minutes in length, including any Q&A. We highly suggest keeping the presentation to 20 minutes and reserving 5 minutes for Q&A.
- A company presentation should be given by one individual, typically a senior executive at the company.
- All presenters at the BIO Convention in China are asked to prepare and submit their presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint for PC.
- All presentations must be sent to BIO staff prior to the event.
- Presentations must also be brought to the conference on flash cards, or USB ports.
Presentations cannot contain any video.
- A dedicated computer operator will be assigned to each session room.
- There will be a BIO Staff Moderator in each presentation room to introduce all presenters.
- Presenters will not be permitted to hook a laptop to the digital projector in the presentation room.
- Microphones will be provided.
- Translation services will be provided for audience members.
- Please plan on arriving in your presentation room 10 minutes prior to the start of your presentation.
Not yet presenting at BIO Convention in China? Learn more about the value of presenting at this event by clicking here.