The BIO Convention in China will feature company presentations by biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Presenting at this exclusive partnering forum provides companies with increased visibility in front of a global audience of biotech and pharmaceutical companies, all interested in cross-border business development alliances.
Presentations are scheduled in 25 minute slots. We highly suggest keeping the presentation to 20 minutes and reserving 5 minutes for Q&A. The typical audience features public and private equity investors, as well as research analysts, investment bankers and industry executives.
Presenters can refer to this page for information regarding presentation logistics and submission, and press and media, among other topics. If your question is not addressed here, please contact us at 866-356-5155 (+1.202.962.6666 International) or email Sondra at email@example.com.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: TBA
- Register before the early registration deadline to receive discounted rates to the conference.
Log in to the BIO One-on-One Partnering System
- Publish your company's profile in BIO One-on-One Partnering for inclusion in the system and to schedule meetings.
- Hotel Discount Deadline: TBA
Presentation Fee information can be found in the Registration pages below. Please pick your region to proceed.
- For North American, European and Non-China Asian participants click here.
For Chinese participants, click here.
- Presenter Checklist - Important deadlines regarding your presentation and partnering.
- Presentation Details & Guidelines - Logistics to ensure your presentation goes smoothly.
- Press Release Template - Announce you're a company presenter at this year's event! Download the Press Release Template and fill in all appropriate information.
- BIO China PowerPoint Presentation Template - Download this PowerPoint template to use for your presentation!