Advance media registration for the BIO Investor Forum will be available in Fall 2013. Media registration is open to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials. Please contact Abigail Hirsch to register.
Valid press credentials include:
- Official photo identification from employing news agency
- A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
- A publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis. Web-based, college, and freelance journalists are strongly encouraged to register in advance.
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
Note: Videotaping and audio recording of sessions is prohibited without signed waivers from all session speakers, please contact BIO Communications for more information (contact information below).
BIO Communications is available to assist you with contacting companies and speakers, and setting up interviews. Please contact us and let us know how we might be able to help you onsite.
BIO will provide a fully functioning press work room with computers, internet access, and printers.
BIO Director, Events Communications
BIO Manager, Events Communications
Media Relations Resources
The BIO Investor Forum is an ideal event to make news and communicate with members of the life sciences community and the media. Here's why.
The BIO Investor Forum provides a number of opportunities to make and break news to an audience of industry experts and reporters from trade, consumer, and broadcast news.
The 2011 BIO Investor Forum brought 30 registered reporters from top tier and trade publications. Publications in attendance included:
- Burrill Report
- In Vivo
- Oncology Business Review
- San Francisco Business Times
- Bloomberg News
- Genetic Engineering News
- BioWorld Today
- American Journal of Health – System Pharmacy
Tools and Resources
- We have many podcasting opportunities available prior to and during the event. If your company would like to participate in our podcast series, please contact Tracy Cooley.
- To listen to past podcasts, please visit http://biotech-now.org/feed/podcast.
- A registered media list will be available starting October 2. Please contact Abigail Hirsch.