Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 1:00 p.m. - 1:55 p.m., Room 403
Through in-licensing, out-licensing, JV/Alliances and M&A, an increasing number of Chinese and Western companies are collaborating to bring therapeutics to the market. Panelists will discuss what companies need to consider in order to produce the most fruitful partnerships and where they see China and Western collaborations moving in the future.
- Weishi Li, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Jie Liu D’Elia, PhD, Executive Director, Business Development, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mike Liu, PhD, Head of Global Business Development, HengRui Pharmaceuticals
- Xiaoming Zou, PhD, Chief Business Officer, Eddingpharm
- Tony Zhang, PhD, Senior Director, Business Development, MSD China