Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 2:10 p.m. - 4:25 p.m., Room 403
Organized by the China Investment Promotion Agency (CIPA)
Leader Speeches and Cluster Promotion
2:10 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
Location Selection Strategy of Transnational Corporation and Environment Improvement of Economic and Technological Development Zone
2:30 p.m. – 3:25 p.m.
This panel will explore the different location selection standards interpreted by the overseas and domestic bio-enterprises as well as how best to collaborate with China clusters. The panel will also introduce the policy and service platform of China Biomedicine Clusters. Panelists • Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotech and Pharmaceutical Base Development Co, Ltd * Wuhan East Lake High-tech Zone * Meishan Economic Development Zone * Shanghai Newsummit Biopharma Group * Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals Ltd * Pfizer Investment Co, Ltd
- Shanghai Zhangjiang Biotech and Pharmaceutical Base Development Co, Ltd
- Wuhan East Lake High-tech Zone
- Meishan Economic Development Zone
- Shanghai Newsummit Biopharma Group
- Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Pfizer Investment Co, Ltd
International Biotechnology Transfer and Industry Investment Fund
3:30 pm – 4:25 pm
This panel will look at current opportunities for global biotech transfer in China and what development funds are available to promote the development of the industry.
- Dave Tapolczay, CEO, Medical Research Council Technology
- Samantha Du, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital
- Richard Lim, Partner, Omega Fund
- Syd Hanna, Partner, Elixir Ventures
- Simon Haworth, Founder, Team Kapital
- Qingdao High-Tech Industry Development Zone
- Taizhou Medical High-Tech Zone