Valid press credentials include:
- Official photo identification from employing news agency
- A by-lined story from employing news agency dated within the last six months
- A publication masthead listing you as an editorial contributor
Freelance journalists may apply for complimentary media registration, but must present the following:
- A signed letter on company letterhead from your assignment editor confirming your assignment to cover the event
- A by-lined story appearing in a verifiable print or electronic publication dated within the last six months
Bloggers will be considered for media registration on a case-by-case basis. Web-based, college, and freelance journalists are strongly encouraged to register in advance.
Please note that marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors, and researchers may not register as media.
Note: Videotaping and audio recording of sessions is prohibited without signed waivers from all session speakers; please contact BIO Communications for more information (contact information below).
BIO Communications is available to assist you with contacting companies and speakers, and setting up interviews. Please contact us and let us know how we might be able to help you onsite.
BIO will provide a fully functioning press work room with computers, internet access, and printers.
Director, Health Communications, Communications
The BIO Investor Forum is an ideal event to make news and communicate with members of the life sciences community and the media and provides a number of opportunities to make and break news to an audience of industry experts and reporters from trade, consumer and wire news outlets.
- A registered media list will be available in late September. Please contact Daniel Seaton.