The BIO Latin America Conference will feature company presentations by biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Presenting at this exclusive partnering forum provides companies with increased visibility in front of a global audience of biotech and pharmaceutical companies, all interested in cross-border business development alliances.
Presentations are scheduled in 15 minute slots within the tracks. We highly suggest keeping the presentation to 12 minutes and reserving 3 minutes for Q&A.
Presenters can refer to this page for information regarding presentation logistics and submission, and press and media, among other topics.
- Registration Opens: Now open.
- One-on-One Partnering™ System Opens: Fall, 2016
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: TBD
- Company Presentation Application Deadline: TBD
- Presenter Checklist - Important deadlines regarding your presentation and Partnering.
- Presentation Details & Guidelines - Logistics to ensure your presentation goes smoothly.
The aim of the BIO Latin America Conference is to bring together a select group of Latin American biotech companies and top US/European industry leaders to foster the development of important new medicines that will expand the industry’s pipeline. Companies interested in presenting must focus on biotechnology therapeutics, platform technologies, or molecular diagnostics.
Phone: 55 (31) 3303-0012