Registration* includes full access to: Breakout and Plenary Program Sessions, All Meals, Breaks and Receptions*, Plenary Sessions, Exhibit Area, Poster Presentations and BIO One-on-One Business Partnering Access. *Except for Reception Only; Please note all conference meals are on a first-come, first-serve basis
We are pleased to offer discounted rates for BIO members, speakers, students, government employees and attendees from accredited academic institutions.
Early Bird Registration
Before or on
February 29, 2012
After February 29, 2012 -
April 28, 2012
|BIO Member||US $795||US $1,195||US $1,295|
|Non-Member||US $995||US $1,495||US $1,595|
|Academic/Government (Attendees affiliated with accredited government or academic institutions. Attendee must show proof through business card or ID on-site.)||US $495||US $695||US $795|
|Breakout Program Speaker (If you have submitted an abstract for the Breakout Program, you will be notified of acceptance status by the end of February. **Please note Breakout Program Speakers will not be permitted to register on-site. All Breakout Speakers must be registered no later than March 31, 2012.)||
(through February 29, 2012)
(after February 29, 2012 - until March 31, 2012)
|Reception Only (This registration permits attendance to the Receptions only and is designated for spouses or partners accompanying conference attendees. )||US $175||US $200||US $225|
|Student (Attendees currently attending with accredited academic institutions. Attendee must show proof through business card or ID on-site.)||US $295||US $395||US $495|
Please review these registration steps below beforebeginning your registration. If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know or think you have a registration account with BIO, you can skip to the bottom and select the registration link. You will need to enter your email address and password into BIO's registration management system 'Personify'. If you cannot remember your password, you can use the 'Forgot Password' button. A link will be emailed so you may change your password.
- If you know you do not have a BIO registration account, you will select 'Forgot Password' and then you will select 'Create Account'. You will need to provide your individual information and you will need to link yourself to a company. You may need to enter the same data twice, and we do apologize. After you have provided the individual and company data, an email will be sent so that you may complete your registration. YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED without following the link in your email and providing credit card payment at the conclusion of the registration process.
- The registration fees for the World Congress are collected in USD (U.S. Dollars) and are also refunded in USD. BIO cannot be responsible for the differences in the daily changing exchange rates between currencies nor can BIO be responsible for the differences in any refunds of payments due to cancellations.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be received in writing, email: email@example.com, by March 30, 2012. A $250.00 processing and cancellation fee will be deducted for all cancellations received on or before March 30, 2012. We will not be able to honor cancellation notices received after March 30, 2012, but please remember that substitution requests may be submitted through April 25, 2012. All approved refunds will be processed as soon as possible, but we reserve the right to process refunds after the conference. Please note that BIO does reserve the right to alter this policy without prior notice.
- Substitutions without any penalty are allowed until April 25, 2012.
- Special rates, listed below, require 'Coupon Codes'. If you feel that you are qualified to receive a coupon code for any of the following: Academic/Government, Student or Reception Only - you must request that code in writing firstname.lastname@example.org. After review of your request, a code and instructions will be sent. Please allow two U.S. business days for a response.
- Speakers and other special guests will receive instructions and/or coupon codes in order to complete their registration. They should not register if they have not received an email or document outlining their registration process.
- Complimentary media registration is available to editors and reporters working full time for print, broadcast or web publications with valid press credentials. Media registration is now open. For media information only, please contact Paul Winters at email@example.com or 202-962-9237.
- Your badge and other 2012 World Congress materials may be picked at the registration desk at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center at 2:00 pm on Sunday, April 29, 2012.