All Core Research & Development Companies should contact Brandy Blevins at email@example.com for a registration in order to receive registration rate of $375. The registration rate automatically defaults to the Service Provider rate.
Core Research &
|By September 9, 2011||
After September 9, 2011
|Corporations or other entities that use biotechnology or related technologies for research and development of products or information.|
|BIO Member||US $375||US $475|
|US $275||US $375|
|Non-Member||US $775||US $875|
*After registering the first individual at the full conference rate, your company is eligible for the additional attendee rate. Please contact Brandy Blevins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Service Providers||By September 9, 2011||
After September 9, 2011
|Corporations or other entities that provide services or products to companies. Service providers include investment and merchant bankers and representatives of law, accounting, consulting, real estate development, and economics development organizations.|
|BIO Member||US $1,000||US $1,100|
|Non-Member||US $1,500||US $1,600|
|There will be a limit of two service providers per company, and BIO reserves the right to limit the total number of service providers attending the conference. Exceptions may be made for conference sponsors. For information about becoming a sponsor, please contact John Sloan at email@example.com.|
- Registration fee includes access to all sessions, breakfasts, luncheons, and receptions, unless otherwise noted on the program agenda. All attendees must be registered and wearing their name badges on-site to participate in conference activities. Registration may not be shared.
- You may make changes to your record or transfer your registration to another individual by clicking on the URL provided in your confirmation email. These requests can be accommodated up until October 14, 2011.
- A government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport) is required at check-in. Badges will not be issued without proper identification.
- Your company must be a BIO Member in good standing on or before November 2, 2011, to receive the BIO Member Rate.
- Cancellation: We are unable to provide any refunds for cancellation. However, you may be permitted to transfer your registration to the following IP Counsels Committee Spring 2012 Conference if your transfer request is received prior to October 14, 2011. For more information, please contact Brandy Blevins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Printable Registration Form (A new window will open)